random thoughts, random complaints, random activities.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Preparing for an ballerina elmo birthday party

Allyson will be 3 next week... wow

My baby girl wants an elmo ballerina themed party.
So I have ordered a bunch of stuff from Etsy.(i provided the link to each thing) Elmo cut outs, 300 yards of tulle, Elmo cup cake toppers, and a banner of her name. Lots of stuff I could have done myself but I don't have time for that. I did make Allyson a tutu, the Elmo cut outs get tutus also, a tulle 3, a digital invitation and "Brought to you by the letter A and number 3" sign.

I will add more pictures later but here is the invite (I covered the address) and the sign.

I will post pictures from the party after it happens...

Today was the the daffodil parade... it started out nice and dry then we got poured on.

No comments:

Post a Comment